Thursday, January 12, 2012

Agile Reading List

Tonight I will be giving a talk to our local PMI chapter about what it takes to succeed in Agile.  This gave me an opportunity to gather and hone some of my thoughts regarding what I've been referring to as "Whole Agile".  Below is a list of reading materials that I think together reflect all of the aspects (and not just practices) of what it takes to succeed at Agile.  This is by no means an exhaustive list of books on Agile Methodology that I recommend but rather it is mean to cover all aspects of Whole Agile.

3 comments:

Johnatrv said...

Yet another essential aspect of your beginner training in Forex Investing is possessing entry to the best and most up to date research equipment with true time quotes, char Before investing, you should make sure that your vendor is providing complete and comprehensive documentation on the deployed physical and software inventory. To know the quality of the metal you can choose various types of testers available in the market. IIHo: Insider trading is not a significant factor in destroying confidence in the market. These are some common and quite basic mistakes.

Ressource said...

I really like to use Forex Investing.

Leonie Daecher said...

Get free spins no deposit using the best tips from goldenspinsreview.org. Play to gain more advantages.